Ellenbrook Little Athletics club will be holding our first major fundraising event in a number of years. Our aim is to raise funds to upgrade and purchase new equipment.
The quiz night will be held on the 18th January 2014 at the Woodlake Community Hall doors opening at 7 p.m. for a 7:30 start. $80.00 per table with a maximum of 8 per table. Tables are on sale from 3rd December, but numbers are limited.
We are seeking donations for the quiz night from our members. If you have a business or are part of a work place that could either offer us a prize or donation (be it raffle, silent auction, table prizes etc) we would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if you are willing to bring something in to assist in making up prizes for raffles and hampers we would gratefully appreciate it. Items that we would be looking for are
- Toiletries (shaving items, after shave, body lotions, hand creams, shampoo/conditioner, bath gel/salts, perfumes etc)
- Bottles of Wine
- Gardening items (pruning gear, gloves, tools, pots, plants, seeds, spray bottles, hoses, fertiliser, etc)
- Stationery Gift items (pens, pencils, note books, textas, writing pads, paints, staplers, desk accessories, etc)
- Gourmet Food Hamper items (coffee, tea, biscuits, spreads, jams, mustards, olives, pickles, etc)
- Homeware items (platters, bowls, cups, placemats, coasters, kitchen gadgets, candles, vases, aprons, tea towels, oven mitts, etc)
- Care Care/Handyman items (car wash, polish, tyre cleaner, sponges, air fresheners, picture hooks, no more gaps, etc)
- Cartons of cool drinks (Coke, Lemonade, Lemon, Diet drinks and water)
A donation box will be placed up at the pavilion, please feel free to place any donations in here.
Please contact Steve (Fundraising Officer) on email@example.com or 0400 070 025 for more information or come and talk to us at training or on Saturday morning.
The more prizes we can get the more to go around and this in turn boosts our fundraising.
Thank you for your support and generosity.